Donate your time
“Get your hands dirty” volunteer program
Individuals, families, and groups are welcome to come out and donate their time to help on the farm. Tasks could be anything from planting, weeding, harvesting, mowing, stacking wood, animal care, preserving, etc. If you or your group such as Scouts, 4H, Youth Group, Sunday School group, Home School group, Men’s/Women’s group, would like to come out and help, please contact us to set up a time.
Grant writers needed
There are many grants offered through local corporations, and the FDA that we qualify for, we just need someone to do the foot work for us. If you can help with this, please contact us.
We are currently seeking an individual that is blessed with accounting skills that could do our books for us. If that person might be you, please contact us.
Join our team
Has God called you to full-time ministry? We welcome anyone God is calling to be part of the Beacon Farm team on a short-term or long-term basis.
Stuff we need & monetary donations
- Fruit trees, berry bushes, strawberries
- Veggie plants, seeds, seedlings
- Herbs – mint, savory, lovage, comfrey, etc.
- Flowers – lavender, bee balm, chamomille, calendula, yarrow, witchhazel, etc.
Animals & Feed
- Chickens, roosters, rabbits
- Feed and hay for goats, sheep, chickens
Supplies & Compost
- Fence, gates, posts
- spliting weges
- Fuel – diesel, gasoline
- Leaves, compost, manure
- 50Gal+ water containers
- Large steel pots and serving pans for boiling down sap and cleaning wool
- sheets, tablecloths, jeans, and curtains for making rugs
A penny or a prayer
Prayer is always welcome, so even if you can’t help in any of the ways above, please pray for us. Thank you!